Software Business Analyst Intern
Experience : Freshers | Position : 2 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Software Business Analyst Intern (SBAI)
Software Business Analysts review business processes and identify opportunities and strategies to improve business efficiency. Acting as the key interface between the users, customers and the development teams, they gather information, document processes, and confirm the final documents with users. They assist a client or company to execute business strategies and ensure that the desired result is achieved in a timely manner.
We are looking to hire a highly self-driven Software Business Analyst Interns to assist and improve business efficiency. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, performing user acceptance testing and overall project management. Your responsibilities involve developing new business strategies and models, communicating to management on how these strategies and models will enhance business efficiency, and creating monthly reports on the performance of the business. You should also be able to utilize the monthly reports to identify business areas in need of improvement.
To be successful as a Software Business Analyst, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users. Ultimately, a top-performing Software Business Analyst should be able to identify ways in which to improve customer satisfaction.
- Learn and master the skills of Software Business Analyst function, processes and documentation.
- Meet customers and understand their requirements.
- Gather, validate and document business requirements.
- Analyze commercial data such as budgets, sales results and forecasts.
- Model business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Identify issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outline the business impacts.
- Create functional specifications for solutions.
- Estimate costs and identifying business savings.
- Simplify information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team.
- Implement and test the solutions.
- Support business transition and help to establish change.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, development and implement solutions.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Perform requirements analysis, document and communicate the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Work closely with clients, users, developers, and managerial staff.
- Allocate resources and maintain cost efficiency, manage competing resources and priorities.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Manage projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Update, implement, and maintain processes and procedures.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Create exceptional digital transformation journeys to take businesses to the next level.
- Contribute towards making online brands grow beautifully.
- Completed Graduation and/or Post-Graduation.
- Business Analyst certification preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of Software Business Analyst function, processes and documentation.
- Knowledge and understanding of Project Management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Software Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Ability to work and manage multiple projects.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Exceptional analytical mind, logical thinking, problem solving skills, solution oriented, conceptual thinking skills, open-minded attitude, creative and innovative.
- Productivity and Performance focused.
- Cross-functional teams with clear communication.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, end-user oriented and collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Proactive attitude in automating processes as much as possible.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market.
- Available quickly - Full time - Work from Office.
- Available to resolve urgent issues outside of business hours.
- Work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced, challenging environment.
Your Career Growth Plan
- Intern- The first two months is Internship with zero stipend.
- Trainee - The next ten months, the starting salary will be Rs.24,000/- per month.
- Junior - The next twelve months, the starting salary will be Rs.30,000/- per month.
- Associate – The next twelve months, the starting salary will be Rs.36,000/- per month.
- Senior Associate - The next twelve months, the starting salary will be Rs.40,000/- per month.
- The above-mentioned salaries are indicative and totally depends on your performance, capabilities, skills and contribution in the business.
- The above-mentioned salary indications are CTC calculations, inclusive of fixed and variable components.
Our Work Culture
- We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other.
- We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own projects as you see the best fit for success.
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest development and technologies.
- Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. We believe that it is your career and not just another job.
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities.