Social Media Marketing Intern
Experience : Freshers | Position : 2 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Social Media Marketing Intern (SMMI)
Social Media Marketing resources are responsible for planning a brand’s social media strategy. This involves building out a cohesive plan that suits overarching company goals, strategizing tactics to achieve those goals, and generally exploring, testing, and optimizing different social media channels to suit a brand’s audience.
We are looking to hire passionate SMM Interns to join our marketing team. The responsibilities include strategizing, engaging, creating, scheduling, listening, measuring, experimenting and align the social media tactics to meet the goals. You will need to engage with your audience on social, build a brand voice and create content that resonates with your audience.
To be a successful SMM resource, you should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and soft selling the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Learn and master the skills of Social Media Marketing.
- Meet customers and understand their requirements.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy after conducting competitive research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification.
- Plan, create, publish and share new content (including original text, images, video and code) on a daily basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness and encourages community members to engage with the brand.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop social media campaigns.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Monitor SEO and customer engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Moderate user-generated content in line with the moderation policy.
- Collaborate with sales, web design, web development, digital marketing, customer relations and product development teams.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Bolster your network by interacting with industry professionals and influencers via social media.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, development and implement solutions.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Perform requirements analysis, document and communicate the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Work closely with clients, users, developers, and managerial staff.
- Allocate resources and maintain cost efficiency, manage competing resources and priorities.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Manage projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Update, implement, and maintain processes and procedures.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Create exceptional digital transformation journeys to take businesses to the next level.
- Contribute towards making online brands grow beautifully.
- Completed Graduation and/or Post-Graduation.
- Social Media Marketing certification preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of Social Media Marketing function, processes, tools and documentation.
- Knowledge of Social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of targeted audience for each social channel.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media metrics.
- Knowledge and understanding of developing strategy, community management, creative directing, copywriting, customer service, and analyzing data.
- Knowledge and understanding of Content Creation and Optimization.
- Knowledge and understanding of Image Edit and Optimization.
- Knowledge and understanding of SMM KPI Tracking.
- Ability to work and manage multiple projects.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Exceptional analytical mind, logical thinking, problem solving skills, solution oriented, conceptual thinking skills, open-minded attitude, creative and innovative.
- Productivity and Performance focused.
- Cross-functional teams with clear communication.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, end-user oriented and collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Proactive attitude in automating processes as much as possible.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market.
- Available quickly - Full time - Work from Office.
- Available to resolve urgent issues outside of business hours.
- Work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced, challenging environment.
Your Career Growth Plan
- Intern- The first two months is Internship with zero stipend.
- Trainee - The next ten months, the starting salary will be Rs.24,000/- per month.
- Junior - The next twelve months, the starting salary will be Rs.30,000/- per month.
- Associate – The next twelve months, the starting salary will be Rs.36,000/- per month.
- Senior Associate - The next twelve months, the starting salary will be Rs.40,000/- per month.
- The above-mentioned salaries are indicative and totally depends on your performance, capabilities, skills and contribution in the business.
- The above-mentioned salary indications are CTC calculations, inclusive of fixed and variable components.
Our Work Culture
- We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other.
- We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own projects as you see the best fit for success.
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest development and technologies.
- Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. We believe that it is your career and not just another job.
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities.