Trainee Software Business Analyst
Freshers | Powai-Sakivihar-Mumbai
Completed Certificate Course in Python
Start as Intern for 3 months with stipend of Rs.7,500/- per month. Post successful completion of Internship with outstanding results, permanent employment with starting annual salary of CTC INR 2.40 Lakhs (80% Fixed & 20% Variable) for deserving candidates having the right attitude, talent, skill-set, learning abilities and knowledge base. Probation period will be of 6 months. At the end of the probation period, the salary will be further revised as per the performance of the deserving candidates.
- Excellent understanding of Secured SDLC and Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Must have excellent knowledge and understanding in process of Business Requirement Gathering from Internal and External Stakeholders of the project.
- Must have excellent knowledge and understanding in creation of various documents such as Technical Proposals, Minutes of Meeting, Business Requirement Documents, System Requirement Specification Documents and User Manuals.
- Must have good knowledge and understanding in preparing Activity, Data Flow, Use Case, Class, Entity Relationship, Sequence and Collaboration diagrams.
- Must be Accountable, Responsible, Committed and Focussed towards Customer Requirements and Projects.
- Must be a Quick Learner and possess Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Must possess Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting skills.
- Must have the Ability to work in a Fast-paced Dynamic environment.
- Must have Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Need to Ideate, Integrate and Collaborate with Internal and Customer teams.
- Good to have knowledge in writing MySQL or PostgreSQL Queries.
- Good to have knowledge in Software Project Management.
- Good to have knowledge in Atlassian Confluence for Project Management.
- Good to have knowledge in Atlassian Jira for Bug Tracking.
- Good to have knowledge in Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IoT, RPA and Blockchain concepts.
- Learn to gain experience in Live projects.
- Learn to gain experience in Odoo frameworks.
- Learn to gain experience in Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing.
- Learn to gain experience in Big Bucket, Git, GitHub, SVN version control tools.
- Learn to gain experience in RESTful API Integration.
- Learn to gain experience in security, data protection and data storage solutions.
- Learn to gain experience in PostgreSQL and NoSQL such as Mongo DB.
- Learn to gain experience in AWS, Azure and GCP Platform Services.
- Learn to gain experience in Projects Deployments in On-Premise, Private Cloud, AWS, Azure and GCP.
(Eligible Applicants willing to join immediately will be preferred)