Trainee Software Business Analyst
0 to 1 Year | Powai-Mumbai
Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Zero to One Year
BE / BTech / MCA in Computer Science, IT or similar relevant field
Are you an Ambitious Fresher Graduate Engineer with Bright Minds looking for a Challenging role where you can learn lots more? We are looking for a motivated Freshers to be a part of our Software Business Analyst team, to gain knowledge and experience alongside our Agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about Technology, constantly seeking to Learn and improve Skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
- Define Software Configuration Specifications.
- Define Software Business Requirements.
- Define KPIs and Reporting Requirements.
- Own and develop Relationship with Customer and Partner Teams.
- Work with Partners to Optimize and Enhance our Integration.
- Help Design, Document and Maintain System Processes.
- Report on Common Sources of Technical Issues or Challenges.
- Make Recommendations to Software Product Development Team.
- Find and Communicate Key Insights and Findings to Product Development Team.
- Learn to perform Quality Assurance Testing.
- Discover Issues, Suggest Changes and Better Solutions to the Customer.
- Constantly be on the Lookout for ways to Improve Monitoring.
- Completed Software Business Analyst or Systems Analyst course.
- BE / BTech / MCA in Computer Science, IT or similar relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge in Eliciting Business Software Requirements and Testing.
- Solid knowledge in Writing MySQL Queries, Analysing Data to Draw Business-relevant Conclusions.
- Knowledge in generating Process Documentation.
- Creative and Efficient Problem Solver.
- Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting skills.
- Quick Learner and possess Multi-tasking Capabilities.
- Ability to work in a Fast-paced Dynamic Product Development environment.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Sincere, Accountable, Responsible, Committed and Focussed.
- Ideate, Integrate and Collaborate with internal and external Project teams.
(During these Lockdown times, eligible Applicants staying in close proximity to Powai and are willing to immediately start work from office will definitely have an added advantage and preference)