Trainee Software Business Analyst Associate
Experience : 0-1 Year | Position : 3 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Trainee Software Business Analyst Associate (TSBAA)
Amazing customers deserve amazing software. We at TurtleDove, implement Odoo suite of Open Source Business Apps that cover all company needs: CRM, eCommerce, Accounting, Inventory, Point of Sale, Project Management, etc. The only platform customers will ever need to help run their business: integrated apps, kept simple, and loved by millions of happy users.
As Business Analyst, you will implement Odoo. You'll be in direct contact with the clients to help them with the good use of Odoo Software. Therefore, you will analyze their needs and deliver personal training sessions and provide support. Basically, you'll be responsible to deliver the best management solution to your customers.
If you are passionate about this role, then it is time to work on a great Open Source project where your work will count! Join our team and develop things people care about. Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company. Focus on product complexity, personal evolution, autonomy, customer relationship and quality.
- Learn Odoo Framework and Configuration.
- SDLC, Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Analyze the customer needs and suggest solutions.
- Requirement gathering, elicitation and documentation.
- Accompany customers in the full software delivery cycle from requirement gathering, configuration to go-live.
- Negotiate the required resources.
- Make your customer/partner an Odoo Champion (training).
- Take part in the first line support.
- Support sales and pre-sale.
- Feedback to the Product Owners.
- Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Analytical, Logical Reasoning and Problem-Solving skills.
- Ability to understand different business processes.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly.
- Affinity with the IT world.
- Minimum commitment of 2 years.
Nice to Have
- Available quickly - Full time.
- Knowledge in management software implementation.
- Master in the product demonstration.
- Deal with various Industry and Customer segments.
- Quick and autonomous learner, assertive, proactive.
- Critical Thinking, Multi-Tasking.
- Linux, GitHub.
- Work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced, challenging environment.
What We Offer
- Full-time position with competitive salary package (fixed and variable pay).
- 5 Days working week, 12 paid leaves and public holidays as per the IT Industry.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Large apps scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored.
- Time to focus on quality, refactoring, self development and testing.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
- Friendly working environment.
- Continuous Training to stay updated with products, services and technologies.
- Tea, coffee and snacks provided all day.
- Team outing, team lunch, festive celebrations and lots of team building activities.