Trainee Office Coordinator cum Secretary
0 to 1 Year | Powai-Mumbai
Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Zero to One Year
Graduate / Postgraduate
Are you an Ambitious Fresher Graduate with Bright Minds looking for a Challenging role where you can learn lots more? We are looking for a motivated Freshers to be our Office Coordinator cum Secretary to ensure the smooth office management, people management, coordination and helping hand to Management.
If you are passionate about Office Management and Secretarial responsibilities, constantly seeking to Learn and improve Skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
- Act as the Point of Contact between the Management, Employees and Customers.
- Coordinate and Oversee all Office activities.
- Extensively manage e-mails including checking incoming / outgoing emails and following up as necessary.
- Screen and direct Phone calls and distribute Correspondence.
- Respond accurately to Internal and External Information requests.
- Schedule and coordinate Appointments and Meetings.
- Create and reformat effective Presentations and Documentation for meetings and appointments.
- Order, monitor and control the Office supplies state and make sure it is in accordance with Office needs.
- Develop and maintain files and records with effective Filing systems.
- Assist with other ad-hoc Administrative, HR and Project requirements as needed.
- Supervise Housekeeping and Cleanliness of Office space.
- Coordinate and provide general support to Visitors.
- Schedule agendas / travel arrangements / appointments etc. for Management.
- Monitor Office supplies inventory, Place orders and Assist in Vendor Relationship Management.
- Maintain Trusting relationships with Suppliers, Customers and Colleagues.
- Completed Secretarial and Office Management course.
- Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Excellent Written Verbal Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- In-depth knowledge of Office Management Systems and Procedures.
- Outstanding Collaboration, Organizational and Time Management skills.
- Quick Learner, Multi-tasking capabilities and Prioritize daily workload.
- Discrete, Reliable and Confidential.
- Creative, Proactive and Effective Problem Solver.
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
(During these Lockdown times, eligible Applicants staying in close proximity to Powai and are willing to immediately start work from office will definitely have an added advantage and preference)