Trainee HR and Office Admin Associate
Experience : 0-1 Year | Position : 1 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Trainee HR and Office Admin Associate (THROAA)
Amazing customers deserve amazing software. We at TurtleDove, implement Odoo suite of Open Source Business Apps that cover all company needs: CRM, eCommerce, Accounting, Inventory, Point of Sale, Project Management, etc. The only platform customers will ever need to help run their business: integrated apps, kept simple, and loved by millions of happy users.
As HR and Office Admin, you will organize and coordinate all HR, office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. Responsible for developing streamlining HR and office administrative policies and procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision, company events and helping build teams. Energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the HR and administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. Our office culture / environment is very important for us, and we expect you to participate in it, foster and improve it.
If you are passionate about this role, then it is time to work with a great Open Source project company where your work will count! Join our team and develop things people care about. Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company. Focus on product complexity, personal evolution, autonomy, customer relationship and quality.
- Learn and grow as HR Generalist and Office Administrator.
- Build and implement strategies to be more present on the recruitment market.
- Understand the candidate profiles.
- Define and create job descriptions, interview processes and post to various sites.
- Source candidates, review resumes, interview qualified candidates, and guide them through the interview process.
- Hire qualified talent in a timely manner.
- HR Administrative duties such as helping with new hire setup/orientation/training.
- Payroll and compliance.
- Build relationships with college and institute career services.
- Find new and better ways to source great talent.
- Provide daily support to employees on HR related questions.
- Be part of several HR improvement projects.
- Single point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands.
- Organize and maintain office policies, office operations and procedures.
- Preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events, team building activities.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
- Maintain a clean, safe and secure working environment.
- Bachelor degree or higher in HR or equivalent.
- Ability to understand different HR, administrative and business principles, systems and processes.
- Great organizational, planning skills and people management.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Team player, disciplined, motivated, reliable, trustworthy and fun.
- Great negotiation and selling skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with fluency in English.
- Attention to details, creative thinker and strategic problem solver.
- Be proactive and work in autonomy to contribute to the success of the company.
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly.
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages with affinity to the IT world.
- Minimum commitment of 2 years.
Nice to Have
- Available quickly - Full time.
- Knowledge of HR and Office administration Best Practices.
- Open-minded and can react to change with agility.
- Intrapreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives.
- Sociable, outgoing, approachable, honest, and a fun team player.
- Knowledge with HRMS, ERP, SaaS/Cloud based applications.
- Quick and autonomous learner, assertive, proactive.
- Critical Thinking, Multi-Tasking.
- Work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced, challenging environment.
What We Offer
- Full-time position with competitive salary package (fixed and variable pay).
- 5 Days working week, 12 paid leaves and public holidays as per the IT Industry.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Large apps scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored.
- Time to focus on quality, refactoring, self development and testing.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
- Friendly working environment.
- Continuous Training to stay updated with products, services and technologies.
- Tea, coffee and snacks provided all day.
- Team outing, team lunch, festive celebrations and lots of team building activities.