Trainee HR Admin Coordinator
0 to 1 Year | Powai-Mumbai
Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Zero to One Year
Graduate and/or Postgraduate
Annual CTC Rs.180,000/- to Rs.300,000/- based on skillset and experience. (CTC Breakup: 70% Fixed payout, 20% Performance based payout, 10% Loyalty incentive).Freshers will have to start with Internship for 3 months with stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month.
We are looking for Trainee HR Admin Coordinator resources with excellent knowledge and understanding in Human Resources and Office Administration processes, functions, guidelines and documentation to manage our teams and office.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding in Human Resources and Office Administration processes, functions, guidelines and documentation.
- Gain experience working in Technology, Product Development company.
- 0 to 1 year of HR and Office Administration experience with excellent knowledge and understanding in people, team and office management.
- In-depth knowledge in Employee lifecycle and People management.
- In-depth knowledge in Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, Onboarding, Compensation, Benefits, Training and development, Performance Appraisal, Employee and Labour Relations, Compliance, Rewards and Recognition.
- In-depth knowledge in day to day Office Administration.
- Expert in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Knowledge in Online Job Portals like Naukri, Monster, Shine and Indeed.
- Knowledge and understanding of HRMS and/or HRIS Software Applications and its various modules.
- Keep abreast of new Trends and best Practices in HR and Office Administration domain.
- Effective and Efficient Project management, Team management and People management skills.
- Creative and Efficient Problem Solver.
- Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting skills.
- Quick Learner and possess Multi-tasking Capabilities.
- Ability to work in a Fast-paced Dynamic Product Development environment.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Sincere, Accountable, Responsible, Committed and Focussed.
- Ideate, Integrate and Collaborate with internal and external Project teams.
(During Unlock 4.0, eligible candidates staying in close proximity to Powai, willing to attend onsite face to face technical interviews and willing to immediately start work from office will be preferred.)