Trainee Full Stack WordPress Developer Associate
Experience : 0-1 Year | Position : 5 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Trainee Full Stack WordPress Developer Associate (TFSWPDA)
Amazing customers deserve amazing software. We at TurtleDove, implement WordPress suite of Open Source Business Apps that cover all company needs: Website, eCommerce, Digital Marketing, CRM, Accounting, Inventory, Point of Sale, Project Management, etc. The only platform customers will ever need to help run their business: integrated apps, kept simple, and loved by millions of happy users.
We are hiring WordPress developers to strategize, plan, develop, execute & support significant growth for our comprehensive WordPress development efforts. As a developer, you will be responsible for design, development, review, test code and implement solutions within the WordPress ecosystem.
If you are passionate about this role, then it is time to work on a great Open Source project where your work will count! Join our team and develop things people care about. Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company. Focus on product complexity, personal evolution, autonomy, customer relationship and quality.
- Learn WordPress Framework, Configuration and Development.
- Design and develop integrated applications using proper convention and design standards.
- Software quality aspects, Process driven approach, SDLC and Agile methodology.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to the applications.
- Develop solutions for our clients from many different industries, sectors and company size.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Analytical, Logical Reasoning and Problem-Solving skills.
- Building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Strong understanding of WordPress and WooCommerce development.
- Strong understanding of back-end technologies such as PHP.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats like JSON, XML.
- Understanding of debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Collaboration platform: GitHub.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working responsive HTML pages for tablet, mobile, and desktop with an understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Passion for development.
- Quick & Autonomous learner.
- Minimum commitment of 2 years.
Nice to Have
- Available quickly - Full time.
- Understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Cloud basics and Deployment over cloud.
- SEO, Digital marketing, Content writing, Image editing.
- Linux, GitHub.
- Techno-functional expertise.
- Assertive, proactive, critical thinking, multi-tasking.
- Good communication/negotiation skills.
- Read & Written English.
- Work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced, challenging environment.
What We Offer
- Full-time position with competitive salary package (fixed and variable pay).
- 5 Days working week, 12 paid leaves and public holidays as per the IT Industry.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Large apps scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored.
- Time to focus on quality, refactoring, self development and testing.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
- Friendly working environment.
- Continuous Training to stay updated with products, services and technologies.
- Tea, coffee and snacks provided all day.
- Team outing, team lunch, festive celebrations and lots of team building activities.