Trainee Full Stack Python Developer Associate
Experience : 0-1 Year | Position : 5 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Trainee Full Stack Python Developer Associate (TFSPDA)
Amazing customers deserve amazing software. We at TurtleDove, implement Odoo suite of Open Source Business Apps that cover all company needs: CRM, eCommerce, Accounting, Inventory, Point of Sale, Project Management, etc. The only platform customers will ever need to help run their business: integrated apps, kept simple, and loved by millions of happy users.
We are hiring Python developers to strategize, plan, develop, execute & support significant growth for our comprehensive Odoo development efforts. As a developer, you will be responsible for design, development, review, test code and implement solutions within the Odoo ecosystem.
If you are passionate about this role, then it is time to work on a great Open Source project where your work will count! Join our team and develop things people care about. Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company. Focus on product complexity, personal evolution, autonomy, customer relationship and quality.
- Learn Odoo Framework, Configuration and Development.
- Design and develop integrated application using proper convention and design standards.
- Software quality aspects, Process driven approach, SDLC and Agile methodology.
- Software design patterns, OOPS design patterns, Data structures, Algorithms, REST based Micro-service frameworks.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to the applications.
- Develop solutions for our clients from many different industries, sectors and company size.
- Provide support to maintain specific solutions.
- Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Analytical, Logical Reasoning and Problem-Solving skills.
- Object-oriented programming, object modelling and relational database.
- Database: PostgreSQL (with Object Relational Mapping).
- Collaboration platform: GitHub.
- Development model: Open with external community.
- Framework: ORM, Workflows, Report Engine, BI, AI and ML.
- Passion for development.
- Quick & Autonomous learner.
- Minimum commitment of 2 years.
Nice to Have
- Available quickly - Full time.
- Interest in enterprise application development.
- Cloud basics and Deployment over cloud.
- Linux, GitHub.
- Techno-functional expertise.
- Assertive, proactive, critical thinking, multi-tasking.
- Read & Written English.
- Work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced, challenging environment.
What We Offer
- Full-time position with competitive salary package (fixed and variable pay).
- 5 Days working week, 12 paid leaves and public holidays as per the IT Industry.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Large apps scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored.
- Time to focus on quality, refactoring, self development and testing.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
- Friendly working environment.
- Continuous Training to stay updated with products, services and technologies.
- Tea, coffee and snacks provided all day.
- Team outing, team lunch, festive celebrations and lots of team building activities.