Trainee Frontend Designer Developer
Experience : Freshers | Position : 2 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Trainee Frontend Designer Developer (TFEDD)
Front end designer developers specialize in website design. Your duties include determining the structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design, and ensuring web design is optimized for desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
We are looking for developers with a keen eye for design for the position of frontend designer developer. You are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
You are required to work in teams alongside back end developers and other team members to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Determining the structure and design of website and web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring website and web design is optimized for tabs and smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Superb in Analytical, Logical, Verbal and Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, Agile methodology, Iterative development and Software engineering.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of designing, development, UI/UX for Websites and Frontends of web-based applications.
- Proficiency of key design principles with Mobile responsive, Cross browser compatibility and Adaptive design.
- In-dept knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 (LESS, SCSS) and Bootstrap/Material UI.
- Good knowledge of PHP, WordPress and MySQL.
- Good knowledge of AJAX and JSON.
- Knowledge of Web Services, Microservices, REST, SOAP, APIs and XML.
- Knowledge of hosting in Cloud environments like AWS and GoDaddy.
- Knowledge of On-page Optimization and SEO principles.
- Knowledge of Graphics design, Image edit with Photoshop or other designing tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What We Offer
- First month is Internship.
- After successful completion of 1-month Internship, Stipend of Rs.6,000/- per month will be paid for the Internship period and awarded with an Internship Completion certificate.
- From second month, only successful interns will be offered full-time position with performance-based salary package starting from Rs.1.80 LPA (inclusive of 80% fixed & 20% variable) for first 6 months, Rs.2.40 LPA (inclusive of 80% fixed & 20% variable) for next 6 months and Rs.3.00 LPA (inclusive of 80% fixed & 20% variable) after completion of 1 year.
- 5 Days working week, 12 paid leaves and public holidays as per the IT Industry.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Large apps scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored.
- Time to focus on quality, refactoring, self development and testing.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
- Friendly working environment.
- Continuous Training to stay updated with products, services and technologies.
- Tea, coffee and snacks provided all day.
- Team outing, team lunch, festive celebrations and lots of team building activities.