Trainee Business Systems Analyst
Experience : Freshers | Position : 2 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Trainee Business Systems Analyst (TBSA)
Business Systems Analyst is an important part of our product development team. Acting as the key interface between the users and the project management team, you gather information, document processes, and confirm the final documents with users. You are highly-analytical specialist having both business and technical expertise.
We are recruiting talented and self-motivated Business Systems Analyst to assess every aspect of our software development lifecycle. You will examine existing and new systems for improvement, report common issues, evaluate project performance, and recommend new system procedures. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, estimating cost and performing some user acceptance testing.
To excel in this position, you should acquire in-depth knowledge of business processes and business system analysis techniques. You should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users. You need to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Examine current and new business procedures.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Identify effective solutions for business software system issues.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, developers, and managerial staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between developer, customers, stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Report common patterns, questions, and other issues to management.
- Establish specifications for new projects by developing project goals, phases, and budgets.
- Software testing, UAT and Project management skills.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field or an MBA.
- Superb in Analytical, Logical, Verbal, Conceptual thinking and Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, Agile methodology, Iterative development and Software engineering.
- In-dept knowledge and understanding of Business Systems Analyst function.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of creating and managing various types of documents such as Technical Proposals, Minutes of Meeting, Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Documents (FRD), System Requirement Specification Documents (SRS), Use Cases and User Manuals.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of preparing Flowchart, Activity, Data Flow, Use Case, Class, Entity Relationship, Sequence and Collaboration diagrams.
- Good knowledge of writing PostgreSQL & MySQL Queries.
- Knowledge of Software testing, UAT and Project management.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What We Offer
- First month is Internship.
- After successful completion of 1-month Internship, Stipend of Rs.6,000/- per month will be paid for the Internship period and awarded with an Internship Completion certificate.
- From second month, only successful interns will be offered full-time position with performance-based salary package starting from Rs.1.80 LPA (inclusive of 80% fixed & 20% variable) for first 6 months, Rs.2.40 LPA (inclusive of 80% fixed & 20% variable) for next 6 months and Rs.3.00 LPA (inclusive of 80% fixed & 20% variable) after completion of 1 year.
- 5 Days working week, 12 paid leaves and public holidays as per the IT Industry.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Large apps scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored.
- Time to focus on quality, refactoring, self development and testing.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
- Friendly working environment.
- Continuous Training to stay updated with products, services and technologies.
- Tea, coffee and snacks provided all day.
- Team outing, team lunch, festive celebrations and lots of team building activities.