Software Testing Internship
Experience : Fresher | Position : 2 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Software Testing Internship (TDT/SWTI/2021)
What we expect
Talented Freshers with a meaningful purpose, career goals and a quest for success are valuable, extremely precious commodity in this professional world. If you start focusing on earning, you start by building things right. If you focus on learning, you start by wondering what is the right thing to build. This is the mindset we are looking for in the Internship candidates. It’s all about putting yourself out there, becoming uncomfortable, creating value, learning and honing new skills.
If you are passionate about software development, then it is time to learn and work on a great Open Source ERP projects (odoo.com) where your work will count! Join our team to learn, analyze and develop things people care about. Each intern has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company. Success begins when you step out from your comfort zone.
As a Software Testing Intern, you will learn to analyze, test and participate in development projects for our products and services, and be involved in all the development-related aspects of our technical operations and infrastructure. This position is both creative and rigorous by nature. We expect the intern to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
- Learn to upskill.
- Work on a large variety of projects in Odoo ERP platform.
- Understand and analyze customer requirements.
- Test Frontend, Backend, Database, Integrations and Mobile applications for software usability.
- Configure and improve applications/features that users care about.
- Be responsible of what you develop in low to zero coding environment.
- Presales, User Training and master in software demonstration.
- Project management, Customer requirements and UAT.
- Work on framework or existing applications.
- Bring real values to product.
- Interact with teams during the project.
- Software Testing certification.
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Prepare and execute Test cases, Test plans and Traceability matrix.
- Frontend, Backend, Database, Integrations and Mobile applications testing and UAT.
- Understand different business processes in companies.
- Passionate about software/web development.
- Understand and document customer requirements.
- Writing MySQL and/or PostgreSQL Database queries.
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Unix/Linux/Ubuntu flavoured operating system.
- Quick, highly creative and autonomous learner.
- Good Analytical and Logical Reasoning skills.
- Critical thinking and Problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability and Flexibility.
- Planning and Project management.
- Communication and Presentation skills.
- Innovation and Creativity.
- Minimum Experience: Only Freshers.
- Must have Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent.
Nice to have
- Creative and Customer focused.
- Interest in enterprise application development.
- Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Quality Assurance and Automation testing.
- Various Industry and Customers segments.
- GitHub, JIRA, Confluence.
What's great in this Internship
- You think big, you get big. Focus on creating value.
- You develop an Open Source Software without coding and interact with the community.
- You get to work on various business applications like CRM, Leads, Accounting, Invoicing, Payments, Manufacturing, eCommerce, Inventory, Logistics, Warehousing, Human Resource, Sales, Marketing, Purchase and many more.
- Propose new features to the software based on the customer needs.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Support of a real usability and testing team.
- Have the time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving startup company.
What we offer
- Each intern has a chance to see the impact of his work.
- You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Compensation, Recognition & Benefits
- The ultimate predictor of success, in the end, is the quality, discipline, talent and skills of the intern.
- After successful completion of 3 months Internship, you will be paid a Stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for the Internship period and also will be awarded with an Internship Completion certificate.
- Successful interns can be offered full-time position with performance-based salary package starting from Rs.1.80 LPA (inclusive of 80% fixed & 20% variable) for first 6 months, Rs.2.20 LPA (inclusive of 80% fixed & 20% variable) for next 6 months and Rs.2.60 LPA (inclusive of 80% fixed & 20% variable) after completion of 1 year.
- Great work satisfaction and recognition.
- 5 Days working a week and select public holidays as per the IT Industry.
- Continuous Training to stay updated with product and technology.
- Great working environment, Get easy connectivity for the transportation.
- Tea, coffee and bites provided all day.
- Happy moment celebrations.