Software Tester Associate
Experience : 0 to 1 Year | Position : 2 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Software Testing Internship (TDT/SWTI/2021)
What we expect
If you are passionate about software development, then it is time to work on a great Open Source ERP projects (odoo.com) where your work will count! Join our team and develop things people care about. Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company.
As a Software Tester Associate, you will lead and participate in development projects for our product, and be involved in all development-related aspects of our technical operations and infrastructure. This position is both creative and rigorous by nature. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
- Work on a large variety of projects.
- Understand and document customer requirements.
- Testing of Frontend, Backend, Database and Mobile applications for software usability.
- Configure and improve Applications.
- Be responsible of what you develop.
- Be a part of the development application/feature that users care about.
- Work on framework or existing applications.
- Bring real values to product.
- Interact with teams during the project.
- Software Testing certification.
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Software, Mobile Application and Database testing.
- Prepare Test case, Test Plan and Traceability Matrix.
- Ability to understand different business processes.
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly.
- Excellent planning and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Fluent in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Quick, highly creative and autonomous learner.
- Passionate about software/web development.
- Minimum Experience: 0 to 1 year.
- Must have Bachelor Degree in IT or equivalent.
Nice to have
- Interest in enterprise applications.
- Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Master in the product demonstration.
- Deal with various Industry and Customers segments.
- Proven Analytical and Logical Background.
- Multitasking, Autonomous learner, Assertive, Proactive.
- Techno-functional expertise.
- GitHub, JIRA, Confluence.
What's great in the job
- Work with direct customers in an Indian market.
- Chance to work on various business applications (CRM, Accounting, Manufacturing, Inventory, E-commerce, HRMS, Sales, Marketing and Purchase).
- Deliver the development of without writing the source coding.
- You can propose the new features to the software based on the customer needs.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Support of a real usability and testing team.
- Have the time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
What we offer
- Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
- You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Compensation & Perks
- A full-time position with performance-based salary package.
- Great work satisfaction and recognition.
- 5 Days working a week, 12 paid leaves and select public holidays as per the IT Industry.
- Continuous Training to stay updated with product and technology.
- Great working environment, Get easy connectivity for the transportation.
- Tea, coffee and bites provided all day.
- Employee happy moments.