Software Systems Business Analyst
1+ to 2 Years | Powai-Mumbai
Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
One plus to Two years
Graduate and/or Postgraduate
Annual CTC Rs.300,000/- to Rs.420,000/- based on skillset and experience. (CTC Breakup: 70% Fixed payout, 20%Performance based payout, 10% Loyalty incentive).
We are looking for Software Systems Business Analyst resources with excellent hands-on experience in defining, analysing, documenting and managing software development projects to build and maintain human-centered, scalable, reusable and reliable software web applications.
- Lead the project with the entire Software Web Application Development Life Cycle right from Concept stage to Delivery and Post Launch Support.
- Must have experience working in Technology, Product Development company.
- 1+ to 2 years of strong software business analyst experience in developing technical solutions to business problems.
- Work with the business and client teams to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes.
- Involve in the design or modification of business systemsor IT systems.
- Interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs.
- Gathers, documents, and analyzes business needs and requirements.
- Solve business problems and, as needed, designs technical solutions.
- Document the business (BRD), functional (SRS) and technical design of the system.
- Help test the system and create system documentation and user manuals
- Good at writing MySQL queries.
- Proven experience in Agile Development methodologies and practices.
- Generating analytics and statistics from system logs.
- Expert in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Fluent in Automation and Collaboration tools such as Git, Jenkins, SVN, Jira, Confluence and MS Teams.
- Document the Development Process, Architecture, Database and Standard components.
- Keep abreast of new Trends and best Practices in Software Web Application development.
- Effective and Efficient Project management, Team management and People management skills.
- Creative and Efficient Problem Solver.
- Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting skills.
- Quick Learner and possess Multi-tasking Capabilities.
- Ability to work in a Fast-paced Dynamic Product Development environment.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Sincere, Accountable, Responsible, Committed and Focussed.
- Ideate, Integrate and Collaborate with internal and external Project teams.
(During Unlock 4.0, eligible candidates staying in close proximity to Powai, willing to attend onsite face to face technical interviews and willing to immediately start work from officewill be preferred.)