Software Business Analyst Trainee Intern
Experience : Freshers | Position : 1 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Software Business Analyst Trainee Intern (SWBATI)
Software Business Analysts review a company or client’s business processes and identify opportunities and strategies to improve business efficiency. Acting as the key interface between the users, customers and the development teams, they gather information, document processes, and confirm the final documents with users. They assist a client or company to execute business strategies and ensure that the desired result is achieved in a timely manner.
We are looking to hire a highly self-driven Software Business Analyst Trainee Interns to learn and assist the company to improve business efficiency. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. Your responsibilities involve developing new business strategies and models, communicating to management on how these strategies and models will enhance business efficiency, and creating monthly reports on the performance of the business. You should also be able to utilize the monthly reports to identify business areas in need of improvement.
To be successful as a Software Business Analyst, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users. Ultimately, a top-performing Software Business Analyst should be able to identify ways in which to improve customer satisfaction.
- Learn business analyst function, processes and documentation.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, development and implement solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Work closely with clients, users, developers, and managerial staff.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to other staff.
- Allocate resources and maintain cost efficiency.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Manage projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Update, implement, and maintain processes and procedures.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Manage competing resources and priorities.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer programming, computer science, information technology or a related field, or an MBA in business or project management.
- Knowledge and extensive understanding of Software Business Analyst function.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills with detail-oriented mindset.
- Creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Exceptional analytical mind, logical thinking, problem solving skills, solution oriented, conceptual thinking skills, open-minded attitude, creative and innovative.
- Productivity and Performance focused.
- Cross-functional teams with clear communication.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, end-user oriented and collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Proactive attitude in automating processes as much as possible.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market.
- Available quickly - Full time - Work from Office.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- Work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced, challenging environment.
Nice to Have
- BE / BTech / MCA preferred.
- Software Business Analyst certification, preferably IIBA, ECBA, CCBA, CBAP, PMP-PBA, or similar certification.
- Knowledge and understanding of no-code, low-code development using Bubble.io, WebFlow, WordPress, WooCommerce or similar platforms.
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL and NoSQL Databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Knowledge and understanding of building scalable systems with cloud infrastructures like AWS.
- Knowledge and understanding of version control tools like Git, SVN, etc.
What We Offer
- First 3 months Internship training to learn and develop skills in Software Business Analyst function.
- After successful completion of 3-months Internship, stipend of Rs.7,500/- per month will be paid for the Internship period with an Internship Completion certificate.
- From 4 to 12 months - the selected successful interns will be offered full-time position with performance-based salary package starting from Rs.2.40L per annum (inclusive of 80% fixed & 20% variable).
- After 12 months - performance based competitive salary with limitless ability to grow within the company.
- We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other.
- We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team of adept WordPress developers.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own projects as you see the best fit for success.
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest development and technologies.
- Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. At TurtleDove, it is a career, not a job!
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities.