Software Business Analyst
Experience : 1-2 Years | Position : 1 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Software Business Analyst (SWBA)
Software Business Analysts review a company or client’s business processes and identify opportunities and strategies to improve business efficiency. Acting as the key interface between the users, customers and the development teams, they gather information, document processes, and confirm the final documents with users. They assist a client or company to execute business strategies and ensure that the desired result is achieved in a timely manner.
We are looking to hire a highly self-driven Software Business Analyst to assist the company to improve business efficiency. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. Your responsibilities involve developing new business strategies and models, communicating to management on how these strategies and models will enhance business efficiency, and creating monthly reports on the performance of the business. You should also be able to utilize the monthly reports to identify business areas in need of improvement.
To be successful as a Software Business Analyst, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users. Ultimately, a top-performing Software Business Analyst should be able to identify ways in which to improve customer satisfaction.
What you will be doing?
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, developers, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to other staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer programming, computer science, information technology or a related field, or an MBA in business or project management.
- Extensive Software Business Analyst knowledge with minimum 1-2 years hands-on experience.
- Exceptional analytical, logical, problem solving and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills with detail-oriented mindset.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL Databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Understanding of building scalable systems with cloud infrastructures like AWS.
- Understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git, SVN, etc.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- History of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
What do we offer you?
- We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other.
- We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals.
- A performance based competitive salary.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team of adept WordPress developers.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own projects as you see the best fit for success.
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest WordPress development and technologies.
- Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. At TurtleDove, it is a career, not a job!
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities.