Experience : 1-2 Years | Position : 1 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
React.js Developer (RJSD)
We are looking for a skilled React.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
What you will be doing?
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of React.js development.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer programming, computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- Extensive React.js knowledge with minimum 1-2 years hands-on experience.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap, and front-end languages.
- Knowledge of React tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience consuming and building robust, SOAP and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience building scalable systems with cloud infrastructures like AWS.
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git, SVN, etc.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
What do we offer you?
- We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other.
- We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals.
- A performance based competitive salary.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team of adept WordPress developers.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own projects as you see the best fit for success.
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest WordPress development and technologies.
- Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. At TurtleDove, it is a career, not a job!
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities.