Full Stack Python Developer
Experience : 1 to 2 years | Position : 2 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Full Stack Python Developer (TDT/PYTD/2021)
What we expect
If you are passionate about development, then it is time to work on a great Open Source projects where your work will count! Join our team of Developers, and develop things people care about. Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company.
As a Full Stack Python Developer, you will lead and participate in development projects for our product, and be involved in all development-related aspects of our technical operations and infrastructure. This position is both creative and rigorous by nature. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
- Work on a large variety of projects.
- Develop and improve Applications.
- Be responsible of what you develop.
- Framework, back-end, front-end and database.
- Develop application/feature that users care about.
- Work on framework or existing applications.
- Bring real values to product.
- Software web application development and improvement.
- Interact with teams during the project.
- Python, OOPs and programming concepts.
- jQuery, AJAX, JSON, RESTful API.
- PostgreSQL Database.
- Unix/Linux/Ubuntu Linux flavoured operating system.
- Bootstrap, HTML, CSS.
- Quick, highly creative and autonomous learner.
- Passionate about software/web development.
- Minimum Experience: 1 to 2 years.
- Must have Bachelor Degree in IT or equivalent.
Nice to have
- Interest in enterprise application development.
- Contributions to Open Source.
- Techno-functional expertise.
- GitHub, JIRA.
What's great in the job
- You develop an Open Source Software and interact with the community.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Support of a real usability and testing team.
- Have the time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing.
- No dumb managers and no stupid tools to use.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
What we offer
- Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
- You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Compensation & Perks
- A full-time position with performance-based salary package.
- Great work satisfaction and recognition.
- 6 Days a week, 2nd and 4th Saturday off, paid leaves and selected public holidays as per the IT Industry.
- Continuous Training to stay updated with product and technology.
- Great working environment, Get easy connectivity for the transportation.
- Tea, coffee and bites provided all day.
- Employee happy moments.