PHP CodeIgniter Laravel Developer
1+ to 2 years | Powai-Mumbai
Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
One plus to Two years
Graduate and/or Postgraduate
Annual CTC Rs.240,000/- to Rs.360,000/- based on skillset and experience. (CTC Breakup: 70% Fixed payout, 20% Performance based payout, 10% Loyalty incentive).
- Build the entire Software Web Application Development Life Cycle right from Concept stage to Delivery and Post Launch Support.
- Must have experience working in Technology, Product Development company.
- 1+ to 2 years of total software development experience with at least 1+ years of work experience in PHP, CodeIgniter and/or Laravel MVC Framework development.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in MySQL and/or MongoDB.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Microservices and RESTful API services.
- Knowledge and experience in Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats).
- Knowledge and experience in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX, XML, JSON.
- Build reusable codes and libraries for future use.
- Proven experience in Agile Development methodologies and practices.
- Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
- Strong hold on Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Deployment in On-premise and Cloud environments.
- Experience with practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Security concepts.
- Generating analytics and statistics from system logs.
- Fluent in Automation and Collaboration tools such as Git, Jenkins, SVN, Jira, Confluence and MS Teams.
- Document the Development Process, Architecture, Database and Standard components.
- Keep abreast of new Trends and best Practices in Software Web Application development.
- Effective and Efficient Project management, Team management and People management skills.
- Creative and Efficient Problem Solver.
- Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting skills.
- Quick Learner and possess Multi-tasking Capabilities.
- Ability to work in a Fast-paced Dynamic Product Development environment.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Sincere, Accountable, Responsible, Committed and Focussed.
- Ideate, Integrate and Collaborate with internal and external Project teams.
(During Unlock 4.0, eligible candidates staying in close proximity to Powai, willing to attend onsite face to face technical interviews and willing to immediately start work from office will be preferred.)