Java Springboot Hibernate Development Internship
Experience : Freshers | Position : 2 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Java Springboot Hibernate Development Internship (TDT/JSHI/2020)
What we expect
Are you looking for an internship for minimum 3 months? Are you ready to learn fast and work with professionals? This internship will require problem solving, creative thinking, and offers a chance for professional evolution based upon feedback. This internship could result in the offer of a full-time, salaried position (depending upon performance and availability).
Each intern has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company. This position is both creative and rigorous by nature. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. Join our team of Developers and develop things people care about.
By the end of this internship, the participant will gain experience and skills that will be advantageous to anyone hoping to jumpstart their career in high technology.
- Learn, learn and learn.
- Able to identify the requirement and propose a good alternative solution to client requirements.
- Work on a large variety of projects.
- Be responsible of what you develop.
- Develop application/feature that users care about.
- Work on framework or existing applications.
- Bring real values to product.
- Interact with teams during the project.
- Springboot and Hibernate.
- Java, OOPs and programming concepts.
- Unix/Linux/Ubuntu Linux flavoured operating system.
- Quick, highly creative and autonomous learner.
- Passionate about software/web development.
- Must have Bachelor Degree in IT or equivalent.
Nice to have
- Interest in enterprise application development.
- Contributions to Open Source.
- GitHub, JIRA, XML.
What's great in the Internship
- You develop an Open Source Software and interact with the community.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Support of a real usability and testing team.
- Have the time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing.
- No dumb managers and no stupid tools to use.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
What we offer
- Each intern has a chance to see the impact of his work.
- You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Compensation & Perks
- Paid internship with three months duration.
- Great work satisfaction and recognition.
- 5 Days working a week and select public holidays as per the IT Industry.
- Continuous Training to stay updated with product and technology.
- Great working environment, Get easy connectivity for the transportation.
- Tea, coffee and bites provided all day.
- Intern happy moments.