Office Administration and HR Internship
Experience : Freshers | Position : 1 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Office Administration and HR Internship (TDT/HRAI/2021)
What we expect
Are you looking for an internship for minimum 1 month? Are you ready to learn fast and work with professionals? This internship will require problem solving, creative thinking, and offers a chance for professional evolution based upon feedback. This internship could result in the offer of a full-time, salaried position (depending upon performance and availability).
Each intern has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company. This position is both creative and rigorous by nature. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. Join our team of Developers and develop things people care about.
By the end of this internship, the participant will gain experience and skills that will be advantageous to anyone hoping to jumpstart their career in HR and Administration.
- Learn, learn and learn.
- Human Resources and Office Administration processes, functions, guidelines and documentation.
- Able to identify the requirement and propose a good alternative solution to requirements.
- Responsible, accountable, sincere and committed.
- Bring real values to people.
- Interact with teams.
- Work on HRM project.
- Office Administration.
- Employee lifecycle and people management.
- Manage office administration and management.
- Quick, highly creative and autonomous learner.
- Passionate about people and office management.
- Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, Onboarding, Compensation, Benefits, Training and development, Performance Appraisal, Employee and Labour Relations, Compliance, Rewards and Recognition.
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Fluent in English.
- Must have Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
Nice to have
- Leadership and management skills.
- Online job portals like Naukri, Monster, Shine and Indeed.
- Interest in HRM software application.
What's great in the Internship
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Have the time to focus on quality.
- No dumb managers and no stupid tools to use.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
What we offer
- Each intern has a chance to see the impact of his work.
- You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Compensation & Perks
- Unpaid internship for one month duration.
- Great work satisfaction and recognition.
- 6 Days a week, 2nd and 4th Saturday off and selected public holidays as per the IT Industry.
- Continuous Training to stay updated with product and technology.
- Great working environment, Get easy connectivity for the transportation.
- Tea, coffee and bites provided all day.
- Intern happy moments.