Functional Software Business Analyst
Experience : 1-3 years | Position : 2 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Functional Software Business Analyst (TDT/FSBA/2021)
Here at TurtleDove-Odoo, we create user-friendly business software that’s designed to streamline any company. We are seeking to significantly expand our small vibrant and innovative teams. We are looking for a Functional Software Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
This position will be a blend between a functional consultant, business analyst, tester and project manager. To succeed in this role, you should have natural analytical and logical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
This is an implementation job for people who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. If you feel you are the perfect fit to participate to this challenge and you want to help people transform their business with software, come join our Functional Software Business Analyst Team!
What we expect
- Responsible to lead the project implementation, help customers to use Odoo ERP platform in their business.
- Helping customers across India and other countries to streamline their business processes with Odoo.
- Working with a team that is responsible for implementing projects and for helping TurtleDove Odoo customers with the use of Odoo business apps.
- Direct contact with the clients to help them with the good use of Odoo Software. Therefore, you will analyse their needs and deliver personal training sessions. Basically, you'll be responsible to deliver the best management solution to your customers!
- Support the growth of our partner network. You will help & coach our partners, from all around the world, to implement their customers projects and to become Odoo Experts.
- Develop accounts (Small, Medium & Large Markets). You will deal with companies from 1 to 100+ employees and manage bigger & long term projects. The objective is still to implement our software and deliver tailor-made training.
- Work on various different projects at the same time. In the very first weeks, you will quickly get involved in your first projects receiving the support of more experienced colleagues. You will progressively increase your level of autonomy but never forget that two heads are better than one!
- Won't have time to get bored as each project is different (industry, scope, size, etc.).
- Learn different management practices throughout a variety of industries and how Odoo’s diverse apps (there’s over 50+ apps) can be used to alleviate company needs
- Lead the market by example and helping companies working in a more efficient way.
- Accountable, responsible and committed to every project assigned to you.
- Proactive, “get it done”, adventurous and self-learner.
- Analyze all aspects of customer business operations.
- Gather and analyze customer needs and business processes in order to map them properly with Odoo and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Provide customers with the best solutions to their problem.
- Quantify the resources required for a task/project related to an Enterprise Resource Platform implementation.
- Conduct functional analysis and collaborate with developers to execute customer business requirements and provide custom solutions.
- Implement the agreed solutions (configuration & development).
- Collaborate with the customer implementation managers on User Acceptance Testing and End User Training.
- Accompany customers in the full delivery cycle from software configuration to go-live.
- Follow the project and communicate about its status and the ongoing tasks to all stakeholders.
- Use project management skills to keep project implementations on track.
- Coach and train customers on how to use Odoo efficiently through individual sessions.
- Help with the configuration of the software.
- Take part in the first line support.
- Be part of the entire sales cycle evolution and support the sales during Presale.
- Responding to Support Tickets and providing solutions.
- Possibility of travelling to customer offices for requirement gathering and to provide on-site training.
- Timely feedback to the customer and development teams.
- Gain the trust of your customers.
- Build great client relationships.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, IT or a related field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in any of the Business Application or ERP Application.
- Experience in creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Enthusiastic to learn fast, understand and execute different business processes.
- Passion and affinity with the IT world, understand what an ERP is and what open source is.
- Excellent planning, negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Software testing and User Acceptance testing.
- SQL Relational Database literacy and fluency.
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Professional written and verbal fluency in English language.
- Critical thinker, Problem solver, Solution-oriented.
- Multitasking, Autonomous, Assertive & Proactive.
- Able to work in a rapidly evolving environment.
Nice to have
- MBA in Business Administration, IT or a related field.
- Software Business Analyst or Software Testing or Project Management Certification.
- Experience in management software implementations.
- Experience working with Senior Decision Makers.
- Experience in GitHub, JIRA, Confluence.
- Master in the product demonstration.
- Deal with various Industry and Customers segments.
- Creative, Innovative and Customer focused.
What's great in this Job
- Each employee has a chance to see the impact of their work.
- You think big, you get big. Focus on creating value.
- You can make a real contribution to the success of the company and customer.
- You can deliver the software development, without writing the source code.
- You get to work on various business applications like CRM, Leads, Accounting, Invoicing, Payments, Manufacturing, eCommerce, Inventory, Logistics, Warehousing, Human Resource, Sales, Marketing, Purchase and many more.
- Propose new features to the software based on the customer needs.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Support of a real usability and testing team.
- Have the time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving startup company.
- The ultimate predictor of success, in the end, is the quality, discipline, talent and skills of the resource.
- Full-time position with Competitive salary package (80% fixed pay and 20% variable pay).
- 5 days a week, 12 paid annual leaves and select public holidays as per the IT Industry.
- Continuous Training to stay updated with product and technology.
- Great working environment, work satisfaction and recognition.
- Tea, coffee and bites provided all day.
- Happy moment (achievement, birthday, anniversary) celebrations.