Full Stack Java Developer
1 to 3 Years | Powai-Sakivihar-Mumbai
One to Three years
Open for right candidate
- Excellent understanding of Secured SDLC and Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Must have 1 to 3 years working experience in writing reusable, testable, event-driven efficient codes in Java with Spring Framework and Hibernate ORM.
- Must have working experience in Database Design & Management of MySQL.
- Must have working experience in RESTful API Integration.
- Must have working experience in design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance efficient applications.
- Must have working experience in developing applications that are simple to use with low coupling and high cohesion.
- Must have working experience in implementation of security and data protection.
- Must have working experience in data storage solutions.
- Good to have knowledge or working experience in NoSQL such as Mongo DB.
- Good to have skills in integrating AWS, Azure and GCP Platform Services.
- Good to have knowledge or working experience in Projects Deployments in On-Premise, Private Cloud, AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Good to have knowledge or working experience in Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IoT and Blockchain concepts.
- Good to have knowledge or working experience in Big Bucket, Git, GitHub, SVN version control tools.
- Good to have knowledge or working experience in Atlassian Jira Bug Tracking tool.
- Good to have knowledge or working experience in Atlassian Confluence Project Management tool.
- Willingness to adapt technologies such as DevOps, Python, Django Web Framework, ORM (Object Relational Mapper) and PostgreSQL.
- Must be Accountable, Responsible, Committed and Focussed towards Customer Requirements and Projects.
- Must be a Quick Learner and possess Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Must possess Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting skills.
- Must have the Ability to work in a Fast-paced Dynamic environment.
- Must have Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Need to Ideate, Integrate and Collaborate with Internal and Customer teams.
(Eligible Applicants willing to join immediately will be preferred)