Front End Designer Developer Associate
Experience : 0 to 1 Year | Position : 2 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Front End Designer Developer Associate (TDT/FEDA/2021)
What we expect
If you are passionate about software development, then it is time to work on a great Open Source ERP projects (odoo.com) where your work will count! Join our team and develop things people care about. Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company.
As a Front End Designer Developer Associate, you will lead and participate in development projects for our product, and be involved in all development-related aspects of our technical operations and infrastructure. This position is both creative and rigorous by nature. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
- Work on a large variety of projects in Odoo ERP platform.
- Develop and improve Applications.
- Be responsible of what you develop.
- Framework, frontend and database.
- Develop and improve UI/UX.
- Develop application/feature that users care about.
- Work on framework or existing applications.
- Bring real values to product.
- Software web application development and improvement.
- Interact with teams during the project.
- Front end design and development certification.
- Good Analytical and Logical Reasoning skills.
- PostgreSQL Database.
- Unix/Linux/Ubuntu Linux flavoured operating system.
- Quick, highly creative and autonomous learner.
- Passionate about software/web development.
- Minimum Experience: 0 to 1 year.
- Must have Bachelor Degree in IT or equivalent.
Nice to have
- Develop from themes and templates.
- Sass, GitHub, JIRA, XML.
- UI/UX oriented.
- SEO, Google Analytics, Email / SMS Marketing, Social Media Marketing.
- Content creation.
- Image edit and optimization.
What's great in the job
- You develop an Open Source Software and interact with the community.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Support of a real usability and testing team.
- Have the time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
What we offer
- Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
- You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Compensation & Perks
- A full-time position with performance-based salary package starting from Rs.1.80 LPA (inclusive of 80% fixed & 20% variable)
- Great work satisfaction and recognition.
- 5 Days working a week, 12 paid leaves and select public holidays as per the IT Industry.
- Continuous Training to stay updated with product and technology.
- Great working environment, Get easy connectivity for the transportation.
- Tea, coffee and bites provided all day.
- Employee happy moments.