Front End Designer Developer
Experience : 1 to 2 years | Position : 2 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Front End Designer Developer (TDT/FEDD/2021)
What we expect
If you are passionate about development, then it is time to work on a great Open Source projects where your work will count! Join our team of Developers, and develop things people care about. Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company.
As a Front End Designer Developer, you’ll work on several projects for the overall design of websites, backends, and website themes. It’s a part-design, part-developer role: 60/40. You receive the code from the team, and you beautify it. Your work is shown to users all over the world. This position is both creative and rigorous by nature. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
- Able to identify the requirement and propose a good alternative solution to client requirements.
- Work on a large variety of projects.
- 70% configuration and design.
- Develop and improve UI/UX.
- Be responsible of what you develop.
- Develop application/feature that users care about.
- Bring real values to product.
- Interact with teams during the project.
- Unix/Linux/Ubuntu Linux flavoured operating system.
- Quick, highly creative and autonomous learner.
- Passionate about software/web development.
- Minimum Experience: 1 to 2 years.
- Must have Bachelor Degree in IT or equivalent.
Nice to have
- Develop from themes and templates.
- GitHub, JIRA.
- UI/UX oriented.
- SEO, Google Analytics, Email / SMS Marketing, Social Media Marketing.
- Image edit and optimization.
What's great in the job
- You develop an Open Source Software and interact with the community.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Support of a real usability and testing team.
- Have the time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing.
- No dumb managers and no stupid tools to use.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
What we offer
- Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
- You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Compensation & Perks
- A full-time position with performance-based salary package.
- Great work satisfaction and recognition.
- 6 Days a week, 2nd and 4th Saturday off, paid leaves and selected public holidays as per the IT Industry.
- Continuous Training to stay updated with product and technology.
- Great working environment, Get easy connectivity for the transportation.
- Tea, coffee and bites provided all day.
- Employee happy moments.