Business Analyst Odoo ERP
Experience : 1 to 2 years | Position : 2 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Business Analyst Odoo ERP (TDT/BAOE/2020)
What we expect
We are looking for a Business Analyst with Odoo ERP experience who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product features. To succeed in this role, you should have natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non- technical users.
As a business analyst, you are responsible to lead the implementation project, help customers to use the Odoo online platform in their business. This position is both creative and rigorous by nature. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
- Work on a large variety of projects.
- Analyze customer needs and business processes in order to map them properly with Odoo apps.
- Accompany customers in the full delivery cycle from software configuration to go-live.
- Coach customers on how to use Odoo apps efficiently through an individual session.
- Deliver functional training sessions (prepare materials).
- Negotiate the required resources.
- Follow and check the development part.
- Support (20%): Take part in the first line support.
- Support the sales team during pre-sale.
- Bring real values to product.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in any of the Business Application or ERP Application.
- Ability to understand different business processes.
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly.
- An affinity with the IT world, you understand what an ERP is and what open source is.
- Excellent planning and communication skills.
- Passionate about software/web.
- Must have Bachelor Degree in IT or equivalent.
Nice to have
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Master in the product demonstration.
- Deal with various Industry and Customers segments.
- Experience working with Senior Decision Makers.
- Proven Analytical Background.
- Multitasking, Autonomous learner, Assertive, Proactive.
- GitHub, JIRA, Confluence.
What's great in the job
- Work with direct customer in an Indian market.
- Chance to work on various business applications (CRM, Accounting, Manufacturing, Inventory, E-commerce, Sales, Marketing and Purchase).
- Deliver the development of without writing the source coding.
- You can propose the new features to the software based on the customer needs.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Support of a real usability and testing team.
- Have the time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing.
- No dumb managers and no stupid tools to use.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
What we offer
- Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
- You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Compensation & Perks
- A full-time position with performance-based salary package.
- Great work satisfaction and recognition.
- 5 Days working a week, 12 paid leaves and select public holidays as per the IT Industry.
- Continuous Training to stay updated with product and technology.
- Great working environment, Get easy connectivity for the transportation.
- Tea, coffee and bites provided all day.
- Employee happy moments.