Business Analyst Odoo ERP Internship
Experience : Freshers | Position : 5 | Location : Powai-Sakivihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA
Business Analyst Odoo ERP Internship (TDT/BAOI/2020)
What we expect
Are you looking for an internship for minimum 3 months? Are you ready to learn fast and work with professionals? This internship will require problem solving, creative thinking, and offers a chance for professional evolution based upon feedback. This internship could result in the offer of a full-time, salaried position (depending upon performance and availability).
Each intern has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company. This position is both creative and rigorous by nature. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. Join our team of Developers and develop things people care about.
By the end of this internship, the participant will gain experience and skills that will be advantageous to anyone hoping to jumpstart their career in high technology.
- Learn, learn and learn.
- Able to identify the requirement and propose a good alternative solution to client requirements.
- Work on a large variety of projects.
- Analyze customer needs and business processes in order to map them properly with Odoo apps.
- Accompany customers in the full delivery cycle from software configuration to go-live.
- Coach customers on how to use Odoo apps efficiently through an individual session.
- Deliver functional training sessions (prepare materials).
- Negotiate the required resources.
- Follow and check the development part.
- Support (20%): Take part in the first line support.
- Support the sales team during pre-sale.
- Bring real values to product.
- Ability to understand different business processes.
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly.
- Affinity with the IT world, you understand what an ERP is and what open source is.
- Excellent planning and communication skills.
- Quick, highly creative and autonomous learner.
- Passionate about software/web development.
- Must have Bachelor Degree in IT or equivalent.
Nice to have
- Interest in enterprise applications.
- Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Master in the product demonstration.
- Deal with various Industry and Customers segments.
- Proven Analytical and Logical Background.
- Multitasking, Logical, Assertive, Proactive.
- GitHub, JIRA, Confluence.
What's great in the Internship
- Work with direct customers in an Indian market.
- Chance to work on various business applications (CRM, Accounting, Manufacturing, Inventory, E-commerce, Sales, Marketing and Purchase).
- Deliver the development of without writing the source coding.
- You can propose the new features to the software based on the customer needs.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Support of a real usability and testing team.
- Have the time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing.
- No dumb managers and no stupid tools to use.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
What we offer
- Each intern has a chance to see the impact of his work.
- You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Compensation & Perks
- Paid internship with three months duration.
- Great work satisfaction and recognition.
- 5 Days working a week and select public holidays as per the IT Industry.
- Continuous Training to stay updated with product and technology.
- Great working environment, Get easy connectivity for the transportation.
- Tea, coffee and bites provided all day.
- Intern happy moments.